WHY AN INTRO COURSE?
An introduction program is ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL for CrossFit. The variety of movements and eventual intensity in some CrossFit workouts require appropriate coaching and exposure for safety and efficacy. Our world-class intro course is called ACCLIMATION, and is designed for individuals who want to train in our group CrossFit classes. ACCLIMATION includes a warmup, skill review, movement instruction and screening, workout, cool-down and time for questions; all with a dedicated Coach. Emphasis is on movement assessment and technique proficiency. Athletes receive a gradual exposure to the intensity levels experienced in our group classes. There are 2 ways for athletes to start who are new to CrossFit: One-on-One Coaching or ACCLIMATION Small Group Sessions
OPTION #1: ACCLIMATION Small Group Intro 4- 1hr sessions
- $60 for 4 – 1 hr classes (individual) CLASSES A-D. AS LONG AS YOU COMPLETE A-D YOU MAY START WHEN EVER. REGISTRATION 24HRS PRIOR IS REQUIRED.
ACCLIMATION consists of 4 classes taught in small groups over the course of 2 weeks. All 4 classes are critical to exposing you to correct form and gradual exposure to intensity. We respectfully ask you to clear commitments to make the 4 classes. Please email email@example.com for scheduling details. ***IF YOU SIGN UP FOR 1 YR UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP THIS FEE WILL BE CREDITED TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
OPTION #2: Private ACCLIMATION 3-1 hr sessions (at your convenience) times available during non group wod classes.
- 1-on-1: $150
Private Acclimation: Over the course of 3 private sessions, your Coach guides you on a personalized program tailored to your current abilities and goals. To start with One-on-One sessions, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private Acclimation is highly recommended if you have been sedentary, if you are looking for sports-specific training, or if you’d prefer the more personalized attention of private sessions.
- Private Acclimation is one of the most effective ways to start, especially if you’d like to continue with private training after your introductory sessions
WHAT TO EXPECT IN A PRIVATE OR GROUP ACCLIMATION SESSION:
- An experienced CrossFit Coach will take you through a warmup and then review/introduce movements you’ll be using in the day’s workout. You’ll run through technique drills to reinforce those movements.
- Your Coach will explain the workout and answer any questions you have.
- You will then perform a Workout scaled appropriately to your abilities. The workouts are generally completed in less than 10 minutes, but will vary depending on the athlete.
- After the workout, your Coach will lead you in a cool-down and answer any questions you have including nutritional guidance
WHAT TO BRING
- Water Bottle
- Workout Clothes
SIGN UP HERE FOR ACCLIMATION AND OR PRIVATE ACCLIMATION.
YOU WILL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL WITH INSTRUCTIONS ON GETTING STARTED!